Golf & Adventure Trip
May 2 – 7, 2021
We invite you to join us as we explore the island of Kauai for an unforgettable week of golf, adventure and sightseeing. Kauai is the oldest and northernmost island in the Hawaiian Islands chain and is known for its amazing tropical vegetation and flowers, hidden beaches and cascading waterfalls. Kauai also has one of the wettest spots on earth — Mount Waialeale, which receives around 431 inches of rain per year and feeds seven rivers on Kauai.
The trip features:
• 6-day / 5-night stay in 5-star accommodations at the St. Regis Princeville and the Grand Hyatt in Poipu.
• 3 rounds of golf on 3 spectacular courses.
• Ground transportation for duration of island stay.
• All food, drinks and spirits from Sunday night, May 2 through breakfast on Friday, May 7.
• All gratuity at hotels, golf courses and adventure outings.
• Spectacular adventure activities including kayaking, snorkeling, helicopter tour, sunset cruise on Na Pali Coast and more.
• Luau at the Grand Hyatt Resort on Thursday night.
• Personal guide and concierge for the entire trip.
• Flight NOT included. Participants must arrange their own air travel arriving no later than Sunday, May 2, 2021 into the Lihue (LIH) airport and departing no sooner than Friday, May 7.
The exclusive member fee for this Cordillera Ranch Signature Vacation is $4,850 per person based on double occupancy for each room. Airfare is not included. This trip requires a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 10. A $200 non-refundable deposit due by January 31, 2021 to hold a spot — a non-refundable balance due by March 15. The GO/NO GO date is March 15 — there are no refunds after 5:00pm on March 15.
For more information or to reserve your spot, contact Shane Reynolds, Director of Recreation at The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch, at 210.616.6051 or email@example.com.